Wednesday, 28 June 2006

"I said PUMP IT!" - Black Eyed Peas concert



My birthday present from Phil ,were tickets to see The Black Eyed Peas. They were awesome!



It was at the Adidas Arena (where we watched the Brazil/ Australia game last week). It is only a small stadium, so it wasn't really crowded (also not well advertised, so not a full house! They were great in concert, and Fergie (female singer), has a wild voice!


Lots of Dancing, singing and shouting....and I have lost my voice a bit today! But well worth it. As I write this, I have my CD playing very loud! Looking forward to their new album to come out sometime later this year!

2 comments:

Tannia said...

Oh Nicole I am so jealous - I have two B*E*P albums and love them to death - especially in the car :)

Liam and I sing along with them all the time!

Glad you had a great time!

~Kim~ said...

Let's Get This Party Started...

Im jealous! Love the pics.

~Kim~