Wednesday 3 May 2006

Show bag.













Looks like an Easter show bag! It came in a very cute Pumpkin Patch carry bag , including some apricot curry chicken mixes and a couple of magazines. 

Sarah has been back to Australia and brought us back some goodies...(and a few weeks ago Paul got us some Violet Crumbles). I left them on the bench. When the boys came home from school they were beside themselves when they saw everything. They both decided that they would have 1 of each, as they couldn't decide which one to chose! mmm. I don't think so! 

Thanks Sarah, you are a life saver! 
We will return the favour when it is our turn, start writing your list!

1 comment:

Mel in Dubai said...

Yummy! My kids miss Freddo Frogs - I'd get my mum to send some over but they'd just be a melted mess of chocolate by the time they got here - lol!

My in-laws have just visited though and they bought Moccana, Vegemite, Mint Slices (although we can get all those here) plus Darrell Lea's Green Apple licorice - my favourite! I don't think it lasted the day - lol!