Wednesday 6 December 2006

"O Tannenbaum" 2006

I love decorating the Christmas Tree/Tannenbaum.

Phil got home from Vienna, and the boys had a German lesson with Simona! Straight after dinner it was time to get the tree started! The boys took charge of their decorations and Phil and I worked on ours. The first ones go on... A few more... Gee there are a lot of decorations All done....still some room for me to go shopping at the markets! YIPPEE!! All of us in front of the tree.  
Merry Christmas from us

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas to you. Your tree looks awesome. I will keep a look out for those extra additions you plan on. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year. Stay safe.

Anne S said...

What a gorgeous Christmas photo of you all in front of the tree :) Loved watching the tree getting 'dressed' ;) Merry Christmas to you all too! :D

catsmum said...

boy I leave you alone for a couple of days and you go nuts with the postings :]
I luuurrrrve the squat, full shape of your tree but you definitely need more decos :]
btw with the kids deco collections I put a small initial in some unobtrusive place and the year.

Felicity said...

I looked at this site yesterday. The thing that struck me the most is not what you were doing, but the fact that you all look so happy. Merry Christmas and Happy new year!

I wish you lots of love, happiness and laughter in 2007.

Felicity in Australia

Georgie said...

Merry Christmas! I love your tree and agree that you all look so happy!

Georgie in Australia

lisette said...

yay - it looks great! i especially like the train around the bottom. our tree has a sea of red tinsel around the bottom, hiding all the wired from the lights :)

happy christmas!