Thursday 2 March 2006

Happy 7th Birthday Alexander















Happy 7th Birthday to Alexander.
Phil and I cannot believe how quickly 7 years have passed! 

We still remember how little he was when he was born...6 pound, 6 ounces! He has been sick this week with a middle ear infection. The antibiotics have kicked in now, he probably could have gone to school today. 

He had a lovely day with me, playing with some of his new toys and helping me make this cake. Chocolate Cloud Cake from Nigella Lawson.  It is supposed to have that "sat on" look. The cake has no flour, delicious! He loved all the presents and lovely cards he received from family and friends. 

We will have his party next weekend. The Ten Pin bowling lanes have been booked...well, I hope so, I had to do it in German over the phone, so I hope they understood what I was asking! 

This evening we made cupcakes for Alexander to take to school tomorrow for his friends! 


3 comments:

Kim said...

Happy Birthday Alexander!! I bet you cant wait to get bowling this weekend! Get lots of strikes!

~Kim~

Mel in Dubai said...

Happy Birthday to Alexander! Have a great weekend bowling :)

Anonymous said...

Looks like a great cake Alexander, Pa thinks it looks like the Farting Bag. How are your pet snakes and spiders. Who's bed are they in now?
Love
Nana and Pa