Wednesday 22 March 2006

Coffee Cups & Tulips















A blog prompt this week is to take a photo of the coffee cups that are your favourites.  My Sydney 2000 Olympics mug, I use in the evening when I make myself a chocolate milk. During the day I drink out of a plain white Maxwell and Williams Mug. 

I am collecting these Polish mugs from Boleslawiec. You can buy the same coffee mug shape but with different patterns, using the same blue and white glazes. My aim to collect different patterns in the same size mug. So far I have 2. 














The tulips here at the markets are divine, and oh so cheap! This time of the year they are everywhere, and you can buy 10 for 2 euro. I love the different colours. I buy my tulips every week from the same lady at the market. During school holidays, the boys come with me and smile nicely at the lady. Every week, she gives me a packet of lollies each for the kids after school. She is very kind.

No comments: