Saturday 29 November 2008

Charlottenburg Schloss Christmas Market

The 1st weekend of Advent, and the markets are in full swing. The Charlottenburg Schloss Market is in its second year of running, and it was a lot larger than last year.


There are lots of food stalls, but this year there were also some lovely handicraft stalls as well. Sorry, I don't feel comfortable taking photos of other people's handicrafts..it's a copyright thing...so instead you get to see these photos!


"MUM, take a photo of me with this man with me picking his nose"

"MUM, now take a photo of me while I make him eat his booger!"

(Note.....that Cameron doesn't seem to realise how disgusting it is to have someone else's booger on his finger)

Yummy, bread being baked in the wood fire ovens
Lots and lots of different Lebkuchen (gingerbread)

No comments: