Monday 13 October 2008

KaDeWe Halloween windows

I'm not even really sure what to write in this post, but I can tell you that living over here, it is worth keeping your camera in your handbag all the time, because you just never know what you are going to see.

KaDeWe is "THE" department store to shop in over here if you are "posh".
They have a food area on the top floor, and lots of little old ladies get dressed up and have lunch at KaDeWe as an outing with their friends. It is on the tourist route on the Ku'damn and is always crowded.

Usually the window displays are elegant and tastefully arranged. I am not sure what happened this week.


Here is their Halloween display.

Luke has much better pictures on his Picasa page, click on Berlin Day 26
and it is well worth clicking over there to have a look....because I have never seen window displays like it! I wanted to take more photos the following Monday when I was going past KaDeWe, however the displays had been covered with grey paper. I am wondering if one of those little old ladies had complained???

These Ravens were vicious, and if you look closely you can see the bloddy footprints that the Ravens have left on the orange floor!

No comments: