Friday, 1 February 2008

Friday Night Routines

Friday night is usually pizza night at our house. We make it from scratch, and add our own vegies on the top. Alexander is a great help with adding the toppings, although a lot of topping gets "taste tested", so I need to cut more vegies than go on the pizzas. Normally after Pizza, is Movie night. The kids choose a movie, and have icecream in front of the TV.

The boys got a glass of chocolate fondue from Santa. Tonight I cut up lots of fruit, and heated the chocolate in the microwave.






Wow, the chocolate was so smooth and creamy, and the boys (and Phil) loved it! We have one more glass jar of fondue......we might save that for a few weeks time! :)

4 comments:

Chelle said...

Wow, that looks yummy!

stufenzumgericht said...

Dear Nicole,
I'm a member of the Yahoo-group "Quilt-Sterne" and I'm asking you to e-mail me, because of a private question about Australia.You'll find my e-mail in the profile of my blog.
Thanks and have a nice week-end, Martina

Georgie said...

What a great tradition! Love it

Quilterin said...

Hi Nicole!

That`s a wonderful tradtion and it really looks yummy.............!