Saturday 1 October 2005

Phil in Cairo & the end of chicken pox










Phil is in Cairo, he will be back on Sunday night! Here he is on his last trip to Cairo (August). Seems to be good shopping in Cairo, he always comes home with really good quality suits and ties. He tells me today he bought himself a new pair of shoes! I am sure he has more clothes (and definitely more shoes) than me! When he rang today he was in a fabric store (one of the girls is looking for dress fabrics), but nothing good for patchwork. 

In our "chicken pox bubble" I have managed to do a bit of fabric shopping via the internet. I love that I can buy fabric without leaving home. The credit card gets a bit of a wholloping! 

Thank goodness, you only get Chicken Pox once in your lifetime. Imagine if it was like a common cold! Cameron is over the worst, and will be back at school next week. His case was more severe than Alexander's. We have a public holiday here on Monday (Bank Holiday)

We are sick of being at home....the boys and I are off to our local ice cream cafe! YUM YUM!

No comments: