Sunday 3 January 2010

Fun around the resort....

Just some happy snaps taken around the resort...
Our family
All of us!
The Scots...
Cameron found this crab on the beach...he brought it back to show us, and wanted a photo...he said "I'll put it on Mum's knee to take a photo, she's used to crabs"...I am not so sure about that!
Our "crepe man", Wahid, knew exactly who we liked out crepes, as we had at least one every day.....then the big boys decided they would have a turn...
Cameron loved his hot chocolates...more chocolate than milk in most cups!
Playing Chinese Whispers before dinner was always a laugh...
Somehow we never got it right...I am blaming the "beer cordial"

Cameron made this bouquet for his Mum
Alice the Camel was very patient


Someone stole Alan's thong......(surely it wouldn't have been Nicole)... James got blamed and it was stacks on....

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Stacks on!!
I hope you are taking me on one of your fab holidays soon....perhaps you can consider it while you are knitting my beanie and scarf ;P xx