Friday, 8 September 2006

A girls' weekend in Paris

Sonia and I left Berlin to have a girls weekend in Paris. A good flight, but not sure what that food was that was served by Air France? Managed the train system really well....not so good on the street directions to get to the hotel. We eventually found it. The street signs in Paris and not very user friendly to tourists....and I think I need to get my glasses rechecked.

A quick stop to put our bags in the room, then a 15 minute walk down to the Lourve! WOW.....fabulous. I saw the paintings I have only ever seen in my art books at school and uni. It was terrific.




Later that night, Charlotte (my French penfriend, living in England) and her friend Nathalie (French) arrived. Quickly putting their bags into the room. We headed to the Champs-Elyesees for some shopping. We found the most amazing DVD and CD store, and lots more.



Back by 12.30am....lots of fun

No comments: