Friday 18 November 2005

Change of hair colour again!










Out to buy new hair dye, as the orange/red colour is fading away. 

I took Alexander with me. "It's my turn to chose Mum" 
Yes, I guess that was right! Cameron chose the last one. 

Alexander chose this bright purple/red colour! What the hell, it is only hair, and it washes out after 40 washes!

I picked the boys up from school. The kids in both classes know me, their jaws dropped as they saw my hair 

"What happened to your hair Mrs Owens?" says Julian
Mrs Jackson quickly replies..."Julian, it is not nice to comment like that when a lady has her hair done!"

Bradley, wants to chose the colour for his mum. Sonia says "No Way". So I told Bradley he can choose my next colour...he is thinking about blue/black! Interesting! 

No comments: