Thursday, 1 November 2007

Lizzie Kate April


To take a small break from St Nick, so I can say I have actually finished something, here is a small LK Flip it design. I will try and work on these little charts once a week.
So, after 2 weeks, here is the first of the April ones...not very exciting, but at least I can cross it off as finished.
Sorry for the photo, it isn't very clear, although the colours stand out OK on the fabric, must be the light, or flash?

Can anyone explain Halloween to me? Why is it that kids throw eggs at people's homes and leave the egg cartons all over the ground. The streets around here are littered with egg shells....I thought Halloween was an American thing...not in Germany?, and why would you let your kids beg for food from strangers? I know I am going to cop a lot of flack from any Americans reading this...but I just don't get it?

4 comments:

swooze said...

Cute! Yes we need those occassional finishes to bolster us on!

Hazel said...

Thats really cute. I agree with you re the halloween thing. I think it is an awful time for the elderly over here in the UK. Our church does an alternative night so the kids don't go out trick or treating and annoying people. Our family doesn't celebrate it and we do get a lot of funny looks. :-)xx

Rhonda said...

This American doesn't get the "mean" spirited actions either.

Georgie said...

I love what you have stitched! I infact love halloween and wish Australia celebrated it. I took my kids trick or treating but didn't do the trick thing. Next year, I'll be in the States for Halloween and can't wait