Thursday, 24 May 2007

doing too many things at once...

...is what I am really good at!
Today it failed me! On Saturday evening, I got all the gridding done on the St Nick fabric, and wanted to stitch the edges of the fabric to stop them from fraying. I used a long stitch on my machine..."4". It is easy to pull out later.



Today I sewed up the next part of a quilt, 140 pieces, and realised that my stitch length was still at "4", and not "2", which is what I normally use for quilting.

I hate it when I make a mistake....especially when I make the same mistake 70 times....grrr.....so I have been restitching them all!

4 comments:

swooze said...

Argh!! I do the same thing! We need to put a note up to remind ourselves I think!

~Kim~ said...

WOW girl!! You just amaze me at all you do!!! Sorry to hear about the setting being incorrect.

~Kim~

Lizzard said...

duh, that is why you should own an overlocker as well. I have my perfectly set for when I need to do the raw edge for my Xstitches.

Liz Williams

Chelle said...

Yikes! What a bummer. Sounds like something I would do. :o)