Saturday, 31 March 2007

Pick Me, Pick Me


During the travel show, we visited the Wales booth. here Alexander and I had our photos taken for a chance to win a holiday to Wales.....now this is where we need your help!

To win the trip to Wales, we have to ask all our friends to vote for our photo....now the info is in German, but don't stress, I will guide you through it step by step....

It may be a good idea to open a new window and copy the web address into it, and follow my instructions as you go!

Thanks heap in advance! :)

go to

click on
ITB 2007
on the left hand side you should see our photo...it is number 852.

Once you have found the photo click on
Abstimmen
then fill out the following
Anrede......title, Frau (female) Herr (male)
Vorname*: first name
Nachname*: last name
eMail-Adresse* email address
Straße & Nr*:make one up if you do not want to write this
PLZ * type in 14050 (any postcode out side of Germany doesn't seem to work
Ort*: city
Land*: country
Alter*:your age....
tick the box that says......
Ich habe die Hinweise zum Datenschutz gelesen und akzeptiert.
(this means you understand the site is secure, and all is Ok)
Don't tick the second box, unless you want to recieve pamplets in German on Wales.
Thanks in advance if you vote for us......we would love to win this competition and visit Wales...

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute pic! I voted for it. Good Luck!

denise/deBRAT said...

Voted for you, had a devil of a time finding USA because it was not alpha listed and for some reason I am seeing shadows of everything on my computer monitor right now. Good LUCK denise/deBRAT in Riverview FLorida

Mary said...

Good luck! I voted too.

jayne said...

Tried voting but not sure I have done it right!!! aarghhhhh It keeps saying Bitte geben Sie Ihre PLZ an..... any ideas wot that means?? Love the pic and really hope you can come to Wales soon...

~Kim~ said...

I tried voting, and when I casted my vote, it gave me the same comment as Jayne - (Bitte geben Sie Ihre Straße an)

~Kim~

Bea said...

Just back from voting - good luck!

Mel in Dubai said...

Arrrghhh!! This is the third time I've tried to leave this comment - stupid Blogger!!

Anyway, I've voted and I hope you win!

Alison said...

I've discovered you can vote more than once! So I have. LOL. I also got a German error message so just went to this site: http://translation2.paralink.com/
to translate it.
Kim, your error means "please give your street" & Jayne's is "please give your postcode". Of course, I didn't use my real details..just any old thing will do!