Wednesday, 31 January 2007

Quilt # 2 complete!

I stitched the binding on this tonight. All finished!! I love this quilt, and really happy how it turned out.


I read a quote the other day that was sent on the bottom of an email, but I do not know who originally said it.
"Don't wait for inspiration to do something; do something, and you will be
inspired!!"

This is so true for my quilting. As I was pinning and quilting this one, I was already thinking of 3 more quilts I want to make!
This morning I hope to cut out some more of the stash to try another quick and easy pattern to use the stash, and see results quickly!

5 comments:

Clare said...

Hi,

I've just seen your post on Stashbusters. I have set up a sort of online quilting group on a Yahoo group. If you are interested you can find the link on my blog.

Clare said...

Hi,

I've just seen your post on Stashbusters. I have set up a sort of online quilting group on a Yahoo group. If you are interested you can find the link on my blog.

Marion Kranz said...

Hi Nicole!!

Deine Blog-Adresse habe ich von der Yahoo-Seite *Quiltsterne*.

Der Quilt ist toll - er leuchtet so
wunderschön - Kompliment!!!

Meine Blog-Seite ist noch nicht fertig, sobald ich soweit bin - ich denke ich brauche noch 1 Woche, dann schicke ich Dir die Adresse!!

Liebe Grüße - Marion Kranz
(Duese27@yahoo.de)

Sweet P said...

I love this quilt. You choice of color combinations is incredilbe.

sidulrike said...

great quilt!!! LOVE the colors and the whole sudoku idea - good thing my Dad doesn´t read quilting blogs... he he.. or I´d have to make him one :-D