Saturday, 9 September 2006

Eiffel Tower and Boat Cruise


First up was the boat tour. That was great. Lots of interesting buildings to see along the shores of the Seine river, with tons of information about the history of Paris.



Wow!!! I loved the Eiffel Tower. Not keen on the long queues to wait to get to the top...but it was worth it. For anyone who is thinking of visiting the Eiffel Tower, next time I would recommend finding a Paris tour that does the Tower as part of the tour. The tour operators have specific times to go in, and they do not have to wait in the queue.












We went to the very top of the Eiffel Tower...a long way up. I shut my eyes in the elevator, it was all a bit much, but I was fine once I was at the very top. Great views!!

Here I am with Sonia, Charlotte and Nathalie!


We were a long way from home!

No comments: