Tuesday, 25 April 2006

Current cross stitch project

Here is the project I am currently working on. These angels (12 in all)are being published in the World of Cross Stitch magazine throughout this year. They are designed by Joan Elliot, the designer who did the Angel of Cross Stitch many years ago. Cross stitch friends may remember that was the design that used all the DMC range to celebrate the 100 year anniverasy of DMC threads...of course I had to do that pattern, just for the challenge of using every single colour! ;)



The design was to be stitched on an afgan blanket, but I am working them on a piece of evenweave that was in the stash...so far stitching up quite quickly!
We have borrowed the 1st series of LOST DVD's from a friend.....so this gives me lots of stitching time each evening!

This is where I am up to at the moment

1 comment:

Jenn said...

Oh this piece is going to look so nice when it's finished.

Enjoy Lost....but, you might not want to stitch while you watch it...there are a lot of little things in it you might miss if you stitch while it's on. If you can do both good for you! I can't. LOL. :)