Friday, 17 February 2006

Finished January X Stitch





This afternoon I put in the last stitches of the January Cross Stitches that I had been working on. I will work on the March designs next, in the hope that I can finish them before March actually begins! The first 3 are Lizzie Kate designs. The last 2 are Rainbow Gallery designs. I used the same colours in the Rainbow Gallery design as I did for the Lizzie Kate designs for continuity, rather than use the colours suggested. These will eventually be sewn up into bell pulls to change over each month. I am waiting for a couple of Bent Creek designs to complete the bell pull. Now onto the March designs. To be continued...

7 comments:

Lelia said...

That should be a cute bellpull!! What an excellent idea ...

Enjoy the day

Mel in Dubai said...

Nicole, your January cross stitches look fabulous!! Congratulations on the finish!

I love Alex's thoughts about his 7th birthday too - lol! Go bowling :))

~Kim~ said...

Oh I love how you incorporated the other designs into this adorable finish! Cant wait to see March's!

~Kim~

Anne said...

Yes its me from Rebel Stitchers and I have been a bit slack and just lurking on this sight, have been toooo busy on my blog. Hope you had a great anniversay. Happy Stitching Anne L

Shelleen said...

I just love your idea of the monthly banners. Can't wait to se more :-0

Gosia said...

What a cute idea :) I really like your bellpull and the way, the colours look after you've changed the Rainbow Gallery ones. I'd love to see it in person :)

AnneS said...

I keep meaning to say to you that I love your idea of having a separate bellpull for each month - it's an awesome idea ... your January one looks fantastic! :D