Tuesday, 13 September 2005

Halloween cross stitch


One of the bonuses of Alexander being ill is that he lies on the couch. He wants me to sit next to him, so I can do some cross stitching while I am sitting there. I managed to finish this Halloween piece this afternoon. There was heaps of beading in it, and that has taken me awhile to complete. This piece is my penfriend Charlotte's, I just finished it off for her! I will send it to her once I can get out of the house and get to the post office.
On another note, we are supposed to be going to Hamburg this weekend, fingers crossed that we will actually manage to get out of the house....we arereally looking forward to going..It is only 1 1/2 hours train ride from Berlin!

5 comments:

Mel said...

Looks great, Nicole! Hope Alexander is feeling better soon too :)

Di said...

Looks great Nicole - well done. I hoep Alexander is starting to feel better and has some school work to do.

Tannia said...

Yay You :) You're really getting into the swing of blog life :) That's a great finish too :) Well done!! love to Alexander from us all here in downunderland!

Ian said...

Hi guys, sorry I haven't emailled, Mum has been in and out of hospital and I have been looking for a job. Hope Alexander gets better and I hope you are all well. Love the new hair colour.
Will catch up with you soon

Charlotte said...

Oh Nicole, the cross stitch piece is wonderful! :)
This blog is a fantastic idea to keep in touch with everybody! :)
Has Cameron had chicken pox already? If not, it will start in exactly 2 weeks! I hope Alexander isn't too itchy, you can use anti-histamine to prevent him from itching. If you can't get it in Germany, let me know quick and i'll send you some.
Charlotte xxx :)))